Saturday, October 30, 2010

Really? Is it really this hard to upload movies?

I've decided that my next techy experience will be to get some of my videos of myself conferencing with my son, Benjamin, uploaded to the Internet so other teachers can view them. I didn't expect this task to be so hard! I will provide updates as I figure this out! So far I have accounts with both Teacher Tube and You Tube. I love using Roxio to edit my movies but for some reason they won't upload... I'm trying to figure out Windows Movie Maker but when I put a clip in it will only load on the audio line, it won't show up on the video...this really confuses me!

I thought I figured it out! I was so excited! I watched the red bar slowly fill across the page indicating the percentage of video being loaded...finally, it's done... I go to view... I get

Sorry! Errors found. Internal problem occurred in your video.

MAN!!!!! This is not cool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment