Thursday, October 21, 2010

The day after class

I am truly exhausted. Again, I am running a race where I'm miles and miles behind the pack, and again, I ask myself...do I need to catch up? There is so much to learn about technology, I just need to do what I am capable of doing, a day at a time, maintain momentum, and keep moving forward. That's all I can do...it won't "catch me up" but I'm moving in the right direction.
Our first class was fabulous! How could it not be? A room full of people I think are amazing, all energized to learn together. I was surprised at how fun the polleverywhere activity was! I can't wait to hear about how some teachers incorporate that into their classrooms! Wordle was also a lot of fun. Such pretty word clouds!!! The one disappointment...Blogger!  Yahoo was blocked so those that needed to create an account could not get their work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment