Sunday, October 24, 2010

Following my thinking...becoming familiar with technology

A teacher friend of mine facebooked me a link to a teacher friend of hers so I could benefit from his site, http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10317635 Cool Teacher Podcast. This type of communicating and sharing is the essence of what I am understanding to be the importance of using the world wide web. As I struggle to figure out how to create my own family web site using Google sites, I find that I have help just a click away, and I'm not referring to the template tips Google offers in it's site templates. Going to Cool Teacher Podcast takes me to a collection of videos I can rummage through until I find just what I'm needing at just the right moment of my frustration. So, thank you, Jan, for facebooking me this link and thank you Cool Teacher Podcast for freely sharing your podcast collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment