Friday, November 5, 2010

So Excited!

I sent a text to Treena and asked her to try and post on our TIC blog. After a few texting exchanges, we and sending invitations to be an author one more time, it worked! It was a really cool feeling, knowing that we figured this out and created something that will allow open communication with all 24 TIC members. I wonder if all TIC members will know how to get where they need to be to accept their invite and start posting? That will be interesting! Treena needed help but not much, I just had to re-send the invite. I will keep track of this process, how it all pans out. It may be something I can use in my data. Treena just told me that she had fun getting this all figured out and that hopefully she will have a blog created to use with her students soon. YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment