Friday, November 12, 2010

I need to post! It's been so long!

I've noticed that it is hard to keep up with all the different web 2.0 things I've gotten myself involved with! I haven't posted on this blog in almost a week, but I have been posting and frequently checking the teacher inquiry blog I started for November's TIC class. I haven't checked my Google reader lately, I'm sure I have several things to read and catch up on there. I finally posted something new on Facebook. I think it's been a month since I've been on there. As for Twitter....maybe I will check in on that after I post this! How does one keep up with all of this? It takes a lot of time! I should hunt down the NING I created and do something with that, but what? The Wiki I've made for the k-12 math cohort is getting neglected, I think the last edit was back in September. Hmmmm....
This reflection leads me to think about teaching writing and how audience and purpose determines genre in most cases, if not all! The same could be said/taught about all the web 2.0 tools - what is my purpose? Who is my audience? Which tool will best fit? I wish I knew how to get this reflection out where others would read it and provide some feedback. I need to hear from folks that manage their life effectively with multiple web 2.0 tool use. I need to know if this is even what folks are doing! Maybe at the "Bloggy Bootcamp" class I'm taking tomorrow will help me with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment