Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Long day but still blogging

I'm tired, very tired. Regardless, this is my attempt at being consistent with my posts. There are two things on my mind. First, I checked the TIC blog and was thrilled to find two new posts today. This reminds me of how it feels to check our back-yard chicken coop for eggs! 1 egg? 4 eggs? 0 eggs...you never know what you're going to get! Today was an all around good day - 5 eggs and two blog posts! What more can one chicken-raising, TIC blogger ask for?
Second, during the long five-hour drive home I had the pleasure of getting acquainted with Teachers Teaching Teachers. A weekly webcast on the EdTechTalk channel teachersteachingteachers.org For three hours I enjoyed listening to a three part conversation about the book, The Digital Writing Workshop hosted by the author,  Troy Hicks.

I love that we have folks out there creating these podcasts. I've been reading this book and now, after listening to the podcasts, I have a new understanding and appreciation for the work and my mind is packed with ideas I'd like to explore and share.
Here's Troy's ning: http://digitalwritingworkshop.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment