Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Update

I rarely visit this blog and I know frequent visits are necessary to keep a blog current. I notice my Voki is quite dated... nobody wants to watch a talking turkey in February! Although my blog posts are infrequent, my journey toward becoming a techy teacher continues. Most recently, Val Byrnes and I were awarded a Mathematics and Science Project (MSP) grant! Next school year she and I will facilitate a year-long PD project working with a cohort of teachers in STEM education. Additionally, I am eagerly awaiting the letter in the mail that either confirms or denies my admission into the Michigan State Hybrid EPET PhD program. It's like chewing stainless steel roofing nails waiting for this letter! If accepted I plan to study the integration of technology into the teaching of writing. Enough for now. My "Technology in the Classroom" class, session 5 of 6 is about to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment